HideShow Navigation


Man-made polypropylene fibre adsorbents

Meltblown is the term used for polypropylene sorbents. Polypropylene resin (which is plastic) is melted then ‘blown’ as very fine fibres into a mat that can be cut into individual pads or rolled up. Meltblown is best used for recovering aggressive spills or leaks and for recovering oil-based spills on land and especially on large bodies of water.

Learn more about the different sorbent types here

Please select from...

Three-Ply SMS

This construction offers a sorbent which has both surfaces covered with a non-linting strong spun-bond cover. This configuration is the best for durability and results in a sorbent which gives virtually no linting at all. Caution is recommended however as any foot traffic should be avoided on this product as it can be very slippery under foot.

Filter products

15"x150' Universal Three-Ply SMS Heavyweight Sorbent Rolls (2 ct)

Heavy weight double lamination Maintenance split roll.